In this section:
EYEON Inspection Panel
Information for Customers
EYEON's Inspection Panel ensures that reports are always high quality and prepared by experienced and qualified inspectors with local knowledge. Our Panel includes building consultants, strata inspectors, property valuers and quantity surveyors.
Our aim is to match each property with a local Inspector so the right experience and skills are utilised every time.
Information for Inspectors
If you would like to join the EYEON Inspection Panel we are interested in hearing from you. We have listed below our minimum requirements for building/pest inspectors and strata records inspectors.
1. Building and Pest Inspectors
- Experience and qualifications as a builder or similar trade such as carpentry and experience undertaking building inspections
- Qualifications to undertake pest inspections
- Current professional Indemnity Insurance
- Ability to use a PDA or smart device to collect property data for report preparation
2. Strata Records Inspectors
- Background and experience in the strata industry as a records inspector, strata manager or property manager
- Understanding of strata title schemes, body corporates and strata managers
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- Ability to use technology to collect data for report preparation and finalisation
To contact us please call 1300 798 274 or email us at email@example.com .