- Buyers and Sellers Guides
EYEON Buyer's and Seller's Guide provides independent advice to help you make the right decisions.
Free and available here:
- Property Chatter Blog
Click here to read our latest blog post or choose one from the list below.
- Think like an Investor (because you are one!)
Buying a home can be an emotional experience…not to mention stressful. The way property is marketed and sold is designed to trigger raw human emotions like greed (vendors) and fear (buyers).
- There are No Dumb Questions
One of the best pieces of advice I ever received was that no question is too stupid. Often the most basic questions reveal the most important information. I’ve even read about people who are experts in their field but ask very basic questions because it’s always dangerous to assume you know the answer.
- Customer Testimonial
Click here to read all our customer testimonials
- thanks very much - as feedback i would say a big thank you - your report and my own digging stopped me buying my way into a world of strata plan pain... … more
- From Michael, Coogee Sydney
Property Valuation Report
A property valuation report purchased from EYEON is a detailed property analysis prepared by a qualified valuer. The report may be used to support your mortgage finance application in some circumstances.
There is a lot of property data now available online. However, professional interpretation of this data is vital in order to ensure an accurate assessment of a specific property. In addition, most publicly available property data only covers recent sales of property. It does not include property valuations undertaken for other reasons such as loan refinancing, taxation valuations and estate or family valuations.
Most people have been involved in less than a handful of property purchases and are not accustomed to the many intricacies that are part of a professional property valuation. Experienced property investors generally make full use of professional property valuation services to make sure their investment is purchased at the right price. It therefore makes sense to use the services of an experienced property professional for any property purchase.
If you would like any further details on this report or require any further property valuation and/or building inspection advice please contact us on 1300 798 274 or email us at email@example.com .
A Property Valuation Report typically includes the following features:
- A physical inspection of the property and a professional analysis of local property market conditions
- An analysis of recent comparable property sales
- A market price analysis and estimated price range for the property, including commentary on potential impacts of individual buyer demand and current market demand on selling prices.
- General property market analysis
- Local property market analysis
- Analysis of current market demand
Price of the Report: From $440 (inc. GST)