A Building and Timber Pest Inspection is a non-invasive visual inspection of a property. Its main purpose is to report on the property’s condition at the time of the inspection and in comparison with other properties of a similar age and type. The results of our inspections are presented in our easy-to-read Building and Pest Reports.
The Building Inspection component of our Report identifies major defects and safety risks at the property. It also comments on the incidence of minor defects. Subject to safe and reasonable access, the Report normally comments on the condition of the following areas:
• the interior
• the external roof and roof void
• the exterior
• the sub floor
• garages or outbuildings
The Timber Pest Inspection component of our Report provides advice about timber pest activity at the property. It also assess the risk of a pest infestation and provides information about current or past timber pest attacks by:
• subterranean and dampwood termites (white ants),
• borers of seasoned timber
• wood decay fungi (rot).
Our promise to you?
• All inspections are conducted by qualified and insured inspectors.
• Our team reviews all inspection Reports to ensure reliability and independence.
• All Building and Pest Reports comply with Australian Standards.
• Existing Reports are available for instant download and you can access them multiple times. We also encourage you to take advantage of our full follow up service and contact our customer service team and the inspector. You can ask as many questions as you want.
• Every Standard Price Report is eligible for a rebate if you don’t buy the property.
To find out an exact price for our service, tell us a bit more about the property.
If you are selling, find out more about our Open Access Inspections and how it can benefit you here.