- Buyers and Sellers Guides
EYEON Buyer's and Seller's Guide provides independent advice to help you make the right decisions.
Free and available here:
- Property Chatter Blog
Click here to read our latest blog post or choose one from the list below.
- Are Building Inspectors Costing Vendors Sales and Wasting Buyers' Money?
Building inspectors have a problem. Their clients only stay customers until they buy a property.
- Do you want to stand out or be the same as other agents?
It’s easier than ever for property buyers to find out about your listings.
- Property Marketing - The Power of Information
It’s easier than ever for property buyers to find out that your property is on the market.
- Think like an Investor (because you are one!)
Buying a home can be an emotional experience…not to mention stressful. The way property is marketed and sold is designed to trigger raw human emotions like greed (vendors) and fear (buyers).
- There are No Dumb Questions
One of the best pieces of advice I ever received was that no question is too stupid. Often the most basic questions reveal the most important information. I’ve even read about people who are experts in their field but ask very basic questions because it’s always dangerous to assume you know the answer.
- What's the Point in Getting Inspection Reports?
A lot of people say there is no point in getting a building inspection report because they are full of disclaimers and don’t tell you much anyway. I agree that the reports could be a lot better but these people are missing out on a valuable service.
- Buying a Property - Minimising the Risks
So, you are getting serious about buying a property. It’s exciting, stressful and expensive. It might be your first foray into the market or you might be upgrading, down-sizing or buying an investment property. How you do know the property stacks up?
- Is a Building Inspection Really Necessary?
Property is the biggest asset we will ever buy. Surely it would be crazy to make that purchase without checking that the property is generally sound and has been maintained reasonably well.
- Customer Testimonial
Click here to read all our customer testimonials
- The report was exactly what we needed to know and the inspector was very helpful with follow up questions. … more
- From Dave, Inner West Sydney
EYEON Group Pty Ltd
Customer Service 1300 798 274