BUY AND SELL PROPERTY WITH MORE CONFIDENCE
Selling property can be quite stressful. But don’t forget it is also stressful for buyers. At EYEON Property Inspections, we’ve always believed that easy access to high quality information improves outcomes for all parties involved in a property purchase and makes the whole process a lot less stressful.
Our unique product, Open Access Inspections, helps sellers access better information about the condition of their property while enabling buyers to access this information and quality support for a fraction of the standard cost. Ultimately, these inspections help our customers buy and sell with more confidence.
HOW DOES OPEN ACCESS WORK?
3. The seller gets better information about the condition of their property and can deal with any major issues upfront. They are supported by our customer service team.
4. The report is also uploaded to our website and is available for buyers to download at any time for a small upfront fee, enabling faster and more confident decisions. The successful buyer of the property pays an additional fee which brings the total cost of the service to the same as our standard report pricing for buyers.
5. Each buyer receives quality follow-up support: we’ll take care of all report-related questions.
6. The selling agent receives advice each time a copy of the report has been accessed, enabling improved feedback on buyers interest.
7. And an EYEON Advisory Letter will automatically cover agent’s legal obligation to disclose availability of an inspection report to buyers.
Since Open Access was first offered, we have inspected thousands of properties and the feedback we’ve been receiving from our surveyed clients is fantastic:
- Over 94% of surveyed Agents told us our service helped them with their marketing and that there is a significant increase in buyer engagement per property.
- Nearly 100% of surveyed Buyers loved the low price and quality service. In fact, buyers that have purchased Open Access reports are now coming back to us as vendors to order the same service on their property.
- Over 95% of surveyed Vendors told us that our service has improved their selling experience and that it was really good value.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We have a big advantage over all other inspection businesses: We Care More!
That means we care enough to:
• Put our name behind every report. All our reports are EYEON reports. Many other businesses simply upload reports in the inspector’s own business name. Why does that matter? Because it means you get protection and quality you won’t find anywhere else.
• Have a full-time customer service team who supports you throughout the process.
• Do more than just talk about quality. We make sure we deliver it. We do that by using a 100% quality assurance process that no other inspection firm offers. We aren’t saying we are perfect but we know that many errors in reports occur because the work of inspectors isn’t checked properly (or at all in most cases).
• Keep our reports up-to-date. That means if you carry out repairs or a new meeting was held in your building, our report will be updated to reflect this.