BUY A PROPERTY WITH MORE CONFIDENCE
Property is the biggest asset you will ever buy and it would be crazy to commit to purchase without knowing that it is okay. Think about any other large expense, like buying a boat, a car or high-end appliances – you surely would want to have at least some form of warranty provided.
Unfortunately, there is no warranty when it comes to buying an established home so it’s vital that you make sure you are not buying a lemon.
At EYEON Property Inspections, we can help you with these checks. We provide a better inspection service than anybody else. Our customer support is second to none and unique internal quality control system ensures that our reports are thorough and easy to read. We specialise in Strata Reports for apartments and Building and Pest Reports for houses and service Sydney, Wollongong and Central Coast areas. All our inspectors are properly insured, trained and licensed where required.
BROWSE REPORTS OR REQUEST A NEW INSPECTION
If you are buying an existing report, it will be available to you for an instant download from our website.
If you are requesting a new inspection, the report will be ready and emailed to you in approximately 48 hours.
How are we different?
We have a big advantage over all other inspection businesses: We Care More!
That means we care enough to:
• Put our name behind every report. All our reports are EYEON reports. Many other businesses simply upload reports in the inspector’s own business name. Why does that matter? Because it means you get consistency and quality you won’t find anywhere else.
• Have a full-time customer service team who supports you throughout the process.
• Do more than just talk about quality. We make sure we deliver it. We do that by using a 100% quality assurance process that no other inspection firm offers. We aren’t saying we are perfect but we know that many errors in reports occur because the work of inspectors isn’t checked properly (or at all in most cases).
• All full-priced reports are eligible for a rebate if you don’t buy the property.
Did you know that from $550 an expert negotiator can bid on your behalf at the property auction?
Why pay extra in this already expensive process?
• A professional negotiator knows all the tactics for securing the best possible price.
• They know when things are too good to be true.
• They are not affected by emotions so you won’t end up paying more than you should.
• They can be there when you can’t, e.g. you are travelling.
For a confidential discussion about how they can help you, enquire today.Enquire Now
If you need any other help, please call us on 1300 798 274.