Open Access inspections is our innovative service that starts the inspection process before the property goes on the market. These inspections help our customers buy and sell with more confidence.
How it works?
The vendor of the property makes an investment in our service. We complete the inspection (Building and Pest Inspection for houses or Strata Records Inspection for apartments). This enables us to then make a copy of the report available to buyers for about 80% less of what they would normally pay. At the same time, vendors have access to better information about the condition of their property and can deal with any issues upfront. All parties receive a quality follow up service from our team throughout the property transaction, further enhancing their experience.
- Faster sale with more transparency and less risk for buyers.
- Opportunity to fix major issues before property marketing starts.
- Improved feedback on buyer interest.
- Faster and more confident decisions as the report is available 24/7 on our website
- Great customer service for you and all interested buyers at every touchpoint.
- Opportunity to get some of the cost back through our vendor rebate system.
- Peace of mind as buyers are covered by our PI Insurance and all question relating to the report are taken care of.
- And EYEON Advisory Letter will automatically cover agent’s legal obligation to disclose availability of an inspection report to buyers.
Since Open Access was first offered, we have inspected thousands of properties and the feedback we’ve been receiving from hundreds of surveyed clients is fantastic:
- Over 94% of surveyed Agents told us our service helped them with their marketing and that there is a significant increase in buyer engagement per property.
- Nearly 100% of surveyed Buyers loved the low price and quality service. In fact, buyers that have purchased Open Access reports are now coming back to us as vendors to order the same service on their property.
- Over 95% of surveyed Vendors told us that our service has improved their selling experience and that it was really good value.
- All inspections are conducted by qualified and insured inspectors.
- Our team reviews all Strata Reports to ensure reliability and independence.
- All reports comply with Australian Standards where relevant and are easy to read.
- Every report is available for instant download and you can access it multiple times. We also encourage you to take advantage of our full follow up service and contact our customer service team and the inspector. You can ask as many questions as you want.